Call for application for an external Expert on Financial Management training – PPNEA
In the framework of the project ‘’Promoting transboundary nature conservation in the Prespa region by Strengthening the PrespaNet NGOs cooperation’’, the Association for Protection and Preservation of Natural Environment in Albania (PPNEA) is opening a call for application to contract a short term Expert, for providing services on a training of Financial Management and the creation of an effective financial system for the NGO.
The Expert candidate will prepare a manual including all the important concepts, principles and procedures of the financial system of PPNEA, in order for the NGO to provide transparent, effective and sustainable operations, and will provide a training for the responsible staff on how to use the financial management system.
The manual document will include the following information:
Internal auditing and formulated policies which ensure a trustful financial information, provide it in real time and very precisely. The Expert will be responsible to accomplish specific objectives related to internal auditing, and other general aims including:
1. Training of the responsible staff of the organization about working procedures and effective practices in the financial management area
2. Increase the capacity of the NGO responsible staff, in order for her/him to be able to properly authorise all the transactions and activities, and avoid failure of them
3. Designing and use of appropriate documents and keeping a tracking record of the transactions and events
4. Training about the use of programs/softwares of financial management
5. Mentoring about the proper implementation of the taxation legal framework in general terms
6. Improvement of internal auditing mechanisms
7. Preparation of a manual including important concepts, principles and procedures of the financial system of the office.
The candidate must fulfill the following requirements:
- Demonstrate to have 5-years of work experience in the financial management field of civil society organizations
- Be authorised for offering financial mangament trainings in an NGO given context.
- A detailed CV of the candidate and the company/institution portfolio (if he/she is working with one);
- References from similar projects he/she worked on recently as Expert on training on financial management for civil society organizations;
- A proof of not having criminal record obtained by the relevant institutions of Albania;
- Other supporting documents.
Deadline for application is 23 April 2018. The application should be sent electronically in the following email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.